Work with us at Creative Europe Desk UK
Would you like to help the UK’s creative, cultural and audiovisual sectors access funding and opportunities from Creative Europe?
We are currently recruiting for roles in Belfast and London:
- Role: Provide specialist support to Northern Ireland-based audiovisual, cultural and creative companies and organisations looking at applying to Creative Europe for funding to develop their European and international projects and networks. This post covers both the Culture and MEDIA sub-programmes.
- Location: British Council in Belfast.
- Contract: Full-time, six month contract with possibility of extension.
- Deadline: 11 June 2017.
- Role: Coordinate all aspects of Creative Europe Desk UK - England, and in particular manage various promotional activities for the MEDIA sub-programme.
- Location: British Film Institute in London.
- Contract: Fixed-term, full time.
- Deadline: 12 June 2017.
Image: Creative Europe Desk UK event. Photo by Kat Gollock.
21 May 2017